Friday 14 December 2012

Planning for remaining shots



































Here are some quick storyboard frames that I created to give myself a visual idea of how the remaining shots that need to be filmed should look roughly. I am going to capture quick 1 second shots, mainly including close ups, of the band members setting up in a rehearsal space which will be edited together quickly to match the fast pace of the song. I am also going to capture a shot of the singer facing the camera in a medium close up shot whilst the rest of the band set up equipment behind him, which will then be sped up as a time lapse during post-production.

My video is mainly performance based, however there is a small narrative element that I wish to achieve by showing the band members sticking up posters in certain locations, these shots are also yet to be filmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment